Monday, March 23, 2020

Conquer Corona

We can conquer anything with the hands of the Lord! Christ is the Cure! 
Hello! How is everyone doing? What are some of your favorite things to do with your family during this time of quarantine? Some updates on the Omaha Nebraska mission is that we are not to contact anyone in person. Everything is over technology. Me and my Companion are either in the church or in our apartment. We have all of our lessons over video chat! I'm so sorry but I don't have lots of time but know that the missionary work is still going on here in Nebraska and it's an amazing time to be a missionary! Here are some pics from the week:) I love you all!!!! Keep staying safe and healthy!! I pray for all of you! Remember that God is in charge:) 
XOXO




 

No comments:

Post a Comment