Monday, March 2, 2020

Watch me Whip, Watch me Nae Nae!

Hello Everyone !!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! I've been in Nebraska for 2 weeks!!!! To start off, here are some facts / things I've observed about Nebraska but mostly my area:) 
1. There are squirrels everywhere! Running on the grass, roads, and in the trees. 
2. There are pennies / coins all over the road. I dont think they care about change because we find money from the 1900s on the side walks!
3. It is super windy!!!!! 
4. You can walk 10 ft and pick up like 20 things of garbage! There is garbage everywhere! 
5. Every road has a different church. There are SO many different religions and beliefs here!

So last week I went to a Valentines day Dance that was put on by the Ward. We brought an investigator named Leah who is 45 to the dance and me and her were just dancing and dancing! It was SO fun! The song "Watch me Whip, watch me Nae Nae came on" and I was soo excited! I was in the middle of the circle on the dance floor with members surrounding me! I just met them that day too. Ha so I definitely was being bold! The dance was awesome! So a few days later, we went to a members home and the mom said to me "Ya I don't think we will ever see a sister dance like that again, you really whipped and nae naed!" It was the best compliment ever! Ha it was so funny! It made me happy! I will always love to dance and if I ever get the opportunity, I will take it;) 
I don't have much time and I apologize but so far the mission life is going great! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! We have two people soft set on date for Baptism! I'm hoping and praying it will work out:) I know Heavenly Father is aware of all his children and that he puts people on our paths for a reason! Speaking of paths, no matter how far we may have fallen from the right path, there is always a way back home! Through Jesus Christ we can be saved! 2 Nephi 25:23 
One thing that I learned in my studies this week is this: The Road is Knowledge, the Vehicle is the Atonement, and the Road Map is the Holy Ghost! Ponder about that:) Super cool! 
xoxo 
I love you all!! Have an amazing week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment